Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong info on my history page

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

I phoned a Boost rep but they were unable to help me as they "cannot see" my History page. Last week I upgraded to Boost Anytime Plus which entitles me to 100 free Int'l txts. However, when I checked my History page this morning it's showing me as having sent FOUR texts to the same int'l number in the space of 4 seconds, thereby reducing my free allowance by 4 which is not right. Why has this happened? Can it be corrected?

Tags (1)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Champion (LVL:1)

Re: Wrong info on my history page

They won’t see the exact same page but will see the transaction history so you’d need to call or chat again and just dispute the recorded usage.

Might be worth googling the number too, it could be an automatic system or app sent message which has happened in the background. Sometimes those are to overseas number, usually +44 or +1 that I have seen but could be otherwise.
---

They will be able to see the usage, they will be able to see the messages and details but it will be on their system and in their format, so won't be on the history page like you see it.  

Theirs will be on different screens and not look the exact same. So it isn't that they can't see it, but it will not be on the same page or exactly the same look Smiley Happy

---
3 REPLIES

They won’t see the exact same page but will see the transaction history so you’d need to call or chat again and just dispute the recorded usage.

Might be worth googling the number too, it could be an automatic system or app sent message which has happened in the background. Sometimes those are to overseas number, usually +44 or +1 that I have seen but could be otherwise.
---
Rookie (LVL:4)

thanks for reply DrQ.

HJowever, the History pages from the 17th July are no longer available to me.  They are only showing details of activity today the 19th: 4 x pages of 5 entries per page  -  some history!

I know who the phone number belongs to, a rellie in UK.  And I did text him twice but the history shows four more texts on the same day, all just seconds apart.

As for arguing my case with Boost I think their ears are already closed because, as you say, the don't have access(?) to my History page on my account, which seems very odd to me.

No matter, I'll just suck it up and keep a weather eye on the deductions in the future.  Interesting though.   thanks again

They will be able to see the usage, they will be able to see the messages and details but it will be on their system and in their format, so won't be on the history page like you see it.  

Theirs will be on different screens and not look the exact same. So it isn't that they can't see it, but it will not be on the same page or exactly the same look Smiley Happy

---