Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling on Boost

Wifi calling on Boost

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: Wifi calling on Boost

Best option is to go online with boost online chat and ask them to enable VoLTE for you mobile number, after they have done it wait five mins  turn phone off and then back on and go to phone setting and enable wifi calling. You will now be able to make calls when on wifi with limited or no mobile coverage. Note VoLTE isn't enable on boost Sims by default needs to be turned on

Highlighted
Spectator

Hi, I have just transfer my number to BOOST, called them to activate my VoLTE and wifi calling, but still wifi calling not working in my iphone 7 plus. They instruct me to do network reset and I did it but still not working. Is there anything I can do? Thanks

Highlighted

I ported from Telstra Postpaid to Catch and then to Boost. Wifi calling and VoLTE were working fine on Telstra Postpaid, but not on Boost. I called Boost several times and often heard that "we don't support Wifi calling", which is incorrect. If a staff member tells you this, just ask for VoLTE activation instead.

I had my VoLTE "enabled" by Boost support several times, with the instruction to reboot my phone and wait for a few hours, but it was still not working. After many calls I finally spoke to a Boost employee who told me that there are "two systems", and VoLTE was only enabled in one of the two systems. He then enabled it on the other system as well, and a minute later "Telstra Wifi Calling" showed up on my carrier bar! I hope this helps someone.

Highlighted
Spectator

I have been trying to get hold of someone in Boost to talk to since May 2020 and I cannot get to speak to anyone to get this activated. Why isn't it just something that is part of the service rather than having to ask for it to be switched on especially in rural Australia where we have such horrendous coverage. 

Highlighted

Hi All,

I have just recieved Boost sim card and it will not enable WI-FI CALLING i have tried it in 3 off phones that have WI-FI CALLING enabled no 1 i phone 11 no 2 umidigi f2  no 3 samsung 9.

All phones work with telstra sims and i have interchanged the Boost sim but it does not work in any of these phones.

I have contacted Boost but no go.

Regards.

Highlighted

Hi All,

My wi-fi calling has been fixed, i spoke to a tech at Boost who enabled the sim card for wi-fi calling NICE.

Regards.