Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why telstra customers not eligible for online promotion for boost? like the half the price simcard?

Why telstra customers not eligible for online promotion for boost? like the half the price simcard?

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

2 REPLIES 2
Community Founder

Re: Why telstra customers not eligible for online promotion for boost? like the half the price simca

As a guess....

Boost shares many of the systems as Telstra (including their billing), and that promo is specifically advertised as "New customers only". So it would be for new customers to either Boost or Telstra.

Also, if you want to move across from Boost, you cannot do it via a normal sim card. You must request (from Boost support) a special blank sim card to be posted out to you. Once you are transfered to that sim, you can then recharge on the phone/app from the available recharges options.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: Why telstra customers not eligible for online promotion for boost? like the half the price simca

Please answer to my question