Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my kudos decreasing???

SOLVED
nefy
Community Founder

i see. I am experiencing the same thing as well, but when I checked on my profile still says the number of kudos i remembered

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Why is my kudos decreasing???

They expire at 30 days from receiving. Your account stats will show you total received, but the number next to your name is just the last 30 days received.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pvandenh
Community Founder

They expire at 30 days from receiving. Your account stats will show you total received, but the number next to your name is just the last 30 days received.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

View solution in original post

StaceyKiebler
Professional (LVL:1)

maybe you remembered it wrong then... Smiley Very Happy

nefy
Community Founder

@StaceyKiebler wrote:

maybe you remembered it wrong then... Smiley Very Happy

haha.. not really I remembered it was 13 yesterday. then today it beacme 12. I went back to my profile and saw that still the grand total is 13

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-