Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are regarded as "standard national numbers"?

Amateur (LVL:1)

After more than an hour of searching I have not been able to find a clear definition.

I assume 02, 03, 07 and 08 numbers and probably mobile numbers. What about 13, 1300 and 1800 numders? Anything else?

I don't understand why this information isn't available on the Boost website.

1 REPLY 1
Professional (LVL:1)

Re: What are regarded as "standard national numbers"?

@JerryB wrote:

After more than an hour of searching I have not been able to find a clear definition.

I assume 02, 03, 07 and 08 numbers and probably mobile numbers. What about 13, 1300 and 1800 numders? Anything else?

Yes, all landline 02, 03, etc No's are Standard. Also network Mobile numbers, 13, 1300, 1800. [And of course 000]. 

However, look under any of the Boost's Plans' for;-

Critical  Information Summary - Information About Pricing - Scrol down to - All for use within Australia - Read - Then Scrol down to - Other Information, which gives what is NOT included ( List includes 09, most 02 & Satelite Mobile). 

If still unsure, Go to 'Mobile Chat' with Boost; or phone the Boost Call Centre [8am to 9pm AEST] on:- 1800 026 678; 1300 888 055.  [Remember that you will be talking to an overseas 'Telstra (prepaid) call centre', who contract for Boost. Any prob's, ask for a Supervisor!].

Regards, Shalama.

;