Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very unsatisfied customer service

Highlighted
Spectator

I have recently ordered couple of boost serivce for my parents. The SIM cards took almost a week to reach my place due to the COVID-virus, which I full appeciate.

However, I have activiated both SIM card online which transferred from TPG. Three days after, none of the service has been activiated. I tried to call the support, which took me around 30mins to connect to one of the support personal. The lady asked for my personal information, I mentioned to her that the SIM for my parents who cannot really speak English. I sugguested to conference my parent over the phone, and go through the validation. The lady is like 'No, I have to take to them directly.' I emphasised again, they cannot really speak English, and your suppport service only available during the business hours, and I have been wait for a quite long time to speak to you. The lady now ask me to stop shouting at her. Then I told her, what I need is just a solution. Will enough, she just hand off the call straight away, which force me to make this post.

I am not sure whether the Boost management consider this is the proper manner to deal with their customer. If the answer is 'Yes', I am happy to walk away.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: Very unsatisfied customer service

I am in EXACTLY the same situation. I bought a SIM back in late March and activated to port from TPG and got zero progress.

A week later, I tried to re-activate and the system said the activation was in progress so I had a support chat and was told things were going slowly due to Covid-19 restrictions but that it would happen. 

Now the system says I have to restart the activation process which means the offer that I bought the SIM for (bonus data if activated prior to April) is no longer valid. And that assumes the port actually goes ahead. Trying to get another support chat now tells me that there are no support staff and all you get are automated responses directing you to the FAQs and activation screens

Absolutely useless.

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: Very unsatisfied customer service

Well my porting attempt today worked and only took about 2 hours before switching. Too bad I lost out on the special offer that expired at the end of March