Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey results for boost customers regarding changed plans

Survey results for boost customers regarding changed plans

pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Survey results for boost customers regarding changed plans

Just to confirm the new rates (there still is the old $40 UNLTD plan, now with more data).

BoostNewRates.jpg

There used to be also a $20 UNLTD deal which only lasted 15 days with 1GB, and a $10 UNLTD with 500MB data which expired after 5 days. Both of which has been discontinued. Makes sense too, as the short expiry meant you still needed to recharge multiple times per month (so total the $20 plan meant your monthly spend was still $40 anyway). 

The $40 UNLTD deal, came with 2GB data, and had a bonus 500MB running since Xmas. They made that 3GB data and an extra 1GB data every Sunday.

So the $40 UNLTD deal actually became better value. And they also introduced a lower value, but longer expiry $20 ULTRA plan, for the people who where a bit lighter users over the whole month.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

nefy
Community Founder

Re: Survey results for boost customers regarding changed plans

i believe they are referring to the "Survey" definition of examining.

there is indeed no Survey sent out to Boost if they would like to keep $20 or not.

as per my conversation with Boost last March with these changes. there was a study made that most customers use $40 instead of $20.  and that some customers has to recharge $40 but mostly uses SMS instead of calls. that is why they cam up with the Boost Ultra

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-