Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey results for boost customers regarding changed plans

Alval
Rookie (LVL:4)

Hello
Can you provide the link to the survey regarding plan changes on March 31st. Several of us seem to be spending double what we used to prior to this change and are basically not enthusiastic about the changes.. Boost state 'customers were surveyed' .. In compliance with this statement customers should be able to view the results. Thank you
11 REPLIES 11
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Survey results for boost customers regarding changed plans

Were you one of the few eople who were on the old $20 14 day UNLTD recharge?

Basically, it was the same deal as $40 30 day UNLTD recharge (it was just if you wanted to only buy a fortnight at a time). Otherwise the cost was the same over the month.

I think the new monthly plan works out much better for light users.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

Alval

Yes
I understand - for the 13 friends on boost I know of the increase for the plan has more than doubled - especially for those operating small income businesses
All that aside
If boost actually surveyed customers - of which no one I know was
Would it seem fitting to ask that the results be published ?
What percentage of customers weee surveyed ?
Was this internal by boost or was the survey outsources to another company ?
It seems otherwise it's just here say and a general A&R term

Thank you
Alval

To re cap
My question is about the survey not the changes
CJNET24
Community Founder

Hi there

I'm not familiar with this survey you speak of, but I'm more than happy with the value for money. I'm not sure how anyone could question the benefit of the $20 ULTRA offer to be honest. It cannot be compared with the previous $20 offer as the duration of the recharge period is quite different.

Can I ask in what way you find this more costly?

Cory
CORY | I do not work for Boost or Telstra.

Boost Care: 125 8881 or 1800 026 678 . Or Live Chat 24x7: http://livechat.boost.com.au
Alval

Boost states
' changes from March 31st changes to existing unlimited plans are the result of a customer survey '
I figure you should be familiar as its on the voice prompts when dialling customer care

Before March 31st - unlimited calls and texts at $40 per month
With $5 data top ups when needed
Now
Restricted call times - unlimited cell texts ( fairly incidental unless you use this )
I am constantly having to recharge for call times
Alval

the data top up is an issue as well
For the $20 plan has restricted call time
As the $40 remains there is no option on this anymore without limiting call time

All this aside I'm pretty doubtful anyone was actually surveyed
CJNET24
Community Founder

If you're making more calls than the allocated 100 minutes, then maybe you should consider the $40 UNLTD offer.

I'm not sure what you mean about restricted call times, there are no restriction on times that you can call. If you're speaking of premium numbers. That has not changed one bit. Like pre March 31, 2015, premium calls are still no included. The purchase of the $10 Add On is required.

The changes to the $20 price off may not suit you, but I imagine that it is a good mid-way product for most people which research (I assume) has proven. I know two people personally who switched to Boost because the $20 ULTRA offer suits them.

As we all know, it's impossible to please everyone all the time :-)

Cory

Boost Care: 125 8881 or 1800 026 678 . Or Live Chat 24x7: http://livechat.boost.com.au
CJNET24
Community Founder

I'm sorry Alval, but I have no idea what this restricted call time means, and how data relates to calls.

Cory

pvandenh
Community Founder

@Alval wrote:
Boost states
' changes from March 31st changes to existing unlimited plans are the result of a customer survey '
I figure you should be familiar as its on the voice prompts when dialling customer care

Before March 31st - unlimited calls and texts at $40 per month
With $5 data top ups when needed
Now
Restricted call times - unlimited cell texts ( fairly incidental unless you use this )
I am constantly having to recharge for call times

So, you were on the $40 UNLTD before?

It was UNLTD calls/SMS and 2.5GB data.

Now,

UNLTD calls/SMS and 3GB data. +1GB to use every Sunday.

Same price. More data.

I am not sure what the issue is.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.