Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS messages often do not arrive

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

I have been a Boost user for some years now and my experience has been excellent. However I have an acquaintance who is bad-mouthing Boost because he experiences frequent SMSs not been getting to his phone and he sometimes misses important messages.

I have never been aware of missing any SMS myself and ask whether other users ever experience his problem? And, if so, is there an explanation and cure?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: SMS messages often do not arrive

I have not experienced that issue with SMS since I have been on Boost.

Only issue with SMS I can recall over the years, is with international SMS (send and receive). I have found that can be a little hit/miss on any network.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

I also am missing some sms, not all from some people, just some and I am not able to get help from the chat app as I have an idiot saying to go to a telstra shop to update my number. I keep telling him I haven't changed it but he just isn't listening! It seems Boost have fallen in a heap with Covid! I have even threatened the ombudsman but he doesn't seem to care!

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

Generally all txts appear but one failed to be delivered a few weeks ago and I missed out on some work. ($500 gone)

I would say 99% get through.....