Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REALLY, 70gb DATA USED IN 2 AND A BIT MONTHS?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Ok, I'm new to BOOST, only jumped on early-mid June this year so this has come as a bit of a shoch.  I used the Boost app today to check my useage and nearly fell off my chair. Aparently I've gone through just over 70GBs' as of today. 

I am dumbfounded to say the least. I do not stream videos of any kind, I do check the net for news and sports, all my apps are updated via wifi at home, so I'm at a loss to explain this.

I have 3 destops at home, 2 of them game for 4-6 hours/p/day as well as 3 streaming services and catchup etc. We do not use this much at home over a similar period unles there are huge updates to games/windows.

My previous telco had me using maybe 4-5GB per month and I've changed nothing with the phone or how I use it.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd sure like to hear them otherwise my time with Boost may be very short.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: REALLY, 70gb DATA USED IN 2 AND A BIT MONTHS?

Aarrggghhh.  Ok I'm a doofus, please disregard this post, It's all good and I stuffed up.  If I could delete this thread I would.

2 REPLIES 2

Aarrggghhh.  Ok I'm a doofus, please disregard this post, It's all good and I stuffed up.  If I could delete this thread I would.

Rookie (LVL:4)

Mate they are dumb **bleep** network stay away from these scammers.Boost is a scam not network.Its now 3 weeks my service hasn’t been activated.**bleep** network and **bleep** company.