Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered iphone pro max expidited shipping

wgoad
Spectator

I ordered a new phone yesterday at around 10:30AM for the iPhone Pro Max. I have been with the company for almost a year. I have ordered new iPhones before and never had an issue until today. My order is still processing and I do not have a tracking number for my order. 

I have been calling all morning and talked to 5 different reps and no one seemed like they wanted to help me. I had spoke with a gentleman and said that he would look into it and call me back but never did. Called back AGAIN for the 6th time and was told that there was a delay in the system and thats why my phone has not been shipped and they would refund $12 back to my account. This is UNEXCEPTABLE, I have been in customer service for over 10 years and deal with this kind of situation all the time. 

I had told the representative that since it was a "SYSTEM ERROR" that I should be entitled to more than just $12 dollars. It seems like BOOST MOBILE does not like to take care of there customers and there customers does not MATTER. I will NEVER buy an iPhone again off the website and will look into another carrier. 

Tags (1)