Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New boost prepaid plans

New boost prepaid plans

SOLVED
Adrian340
Spectator

Re: New boost prepaid plans

So I am actually getting less for my money than the "old" plan, looks like I have to go elsewhere after years and years with boost

Grrrrr
Rookie (LVL:3)

Yup.  you are.  And so am I.

So after all of this screwing around its now confirmed I'm getting screwed over and im getting less for the same money.  And what im losing is important to me.  I even called the helpdesk and was reassured that "for the 28 day plan nothing is changing"  - total **bleep**.  They either lied or had no idea.  Either way, a bunch of complete muppets.

This company is a total **bleep**.  i bid you adieu, and Ill see you on another better run network....

karl2
Rookie (LVL:4)

What about if you have set up auto-recharge for a plan that will no longer exist? My 6-monthly plan is dissapearing.

By the way, that new plan of $200 for 12month and 30Gb of data is a rip off! For sure I'll be migrating somewhere else.

Boost Mobile_compare_plans.png

MB58
Spectator

The message is that we are improving your service but in reality reducing your options and charging you more for less.

Makes Boost very much less attractive as a service provider Very disappointing.

allntd

Is 13, 1300, 1800 calls included in 12 months prepaid Plans or not?

pvandenh
Community Founder

@allntd wrote:

Is 13, 1300, 1800 calls included in 12 months prepaid Plans or not?

Included.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

karl2
Rookie (LVL:4)

officially forced!

gerrib
Spectator

i have just purchased 100gb for $170 valid for 12 months.. I'm a new Boost customer. I don't understand what  Karl2 writes "By the way, that new plan of $200 for 12month and 30Gb of data is a rip off! For sure I'll be migrating somewhere else."

HoJo

Good luck on that one. Dump them.