cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never RECEIVED the Product i bought

Spectator

First of all, I bought the boost SIM card unlimited plan on wednesday thinking that I would received it the day after as their ad says (it only takes 1 business day for delivery in big cities). I received the tracking email on thursday saying that it would be delivered the day after. On friday, I was out and when I came back, I checked the tracking site. It was written that the product could'nt have been delivered and had been return to the sender. I'm at a hostel so I don't have a personal adress. I called the startrack help center and they could'nt help me find my product or change the adress on my delivery. They transfered me to the boost help center and the person could'nt do anything more because supposedly I didnt have a telstra account which when you buy a boost product, they don't tell you to make prior buying anything. So, I dont have a SIM card and I lost 20$. What a waste...
2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Professional (LVL:2)

Re: Never RECEIVED the Product i bought

Hi @Renee123

Sorry to hear you experience this.  I'll see if we can get someone one here to assist 

SP 

Community Manager

Re: Never RECEIVED the Product i bought

Hi Renee123,

Im sorry to hear of the troubles you have encountered with your Boost SIM delivey. 

Subject to stock availability and your delivery location, you s
hould normally receive your order within the following business days:

• Non-Metro areas 2-5 business days.
  • Regional/Rural/Remote areas – 2-7 business days.

For security reasons, you’ll need to show the same ID you used to order online when accepting your delivery from courier.

If you aren’t at home when your order is delivered, it’ll be taken to Australia Post and you’ll have to make arrangements (at your cost) to collect it. We’ll leave a card with the details of where it is and your order number.

To get further assistance with your order, please contact our Customer Care team on 125 8881 (8am-9pm, 7 days) or via live chat (24hrs, 7 days).

Regards -