Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my phone

Locked out of my phone

SOLVED
Spectator

Locked out of my phone

I am currently locked out of the pin code security feature on my phone, it keeps giving me an incorrect pin message. I have taken the battery out, restarted the phone, and still I am locked out. I have no idea what to do.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rookie (LVL:4)

Re: Locked out of my phone

Hi, you are looking at a hard reset or factory reset, please check for your phone type and model on the web, and then search it's hard reset process. Remember, that this process will delete all and reset as new. Is important to know that if you have a registered  email for security on it, that you know you security password, that way you would not have any problems getting it re-programmed, and posibly able to get your personal info. back, via your registered email.

1 REPLY 1
Rookie (LVL:4)

Re: Locked out of my phone

Hi, you are looking at a hard reset or factory reset, please check for your phone type and model on the web, and then search it's hard reset process. Remember, that this process will delete all and reset as new. Is important to know that if you have a registered  email for security on it, that you know you security password, that way you would not have any problems getting it re-programmed, and posibly able to get your personal info. back, via your registered email.