Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am in Vietnam, I paid $5 to activate overseas but not working

Rookie (LVL:3)

Hi There

I am in Vietnam, and paid $5 to activate international calls sms, but I am not table to receive any calls. Only get an sms " hang up message reached...with phone number of who called" also I am unable to call or sms home. I have my phone set to roaming. It's very frustrating, also not able to call support number 1800100933 either. Can u help....
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: I am in Vietnam, I paid $5 to activate overseas but not working

So you are aware of theroaming rate, for Vietnam it is $2 per minute (to receive calls from Australia). They is also counted for the duration of calls to diverted to voicemail while your phone is turned on.

And SMS from Vietnam cost $0.65 each.

So $5 will only last you ~2.5 minutes worth of calls, and even less if you have sent some SMS.

This forum is for Boost Australia queries only. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: I am in Vietnam, I paid $5 to activate overseas but not working

It's quite frustrating boost mobile didn't have the facts about overseas cost you pay $5 as it disappears within seconds. If anyone is going to vietnam, better to get for $6 3gig a day uninvited text and phone calls, plus 10 minutes to Australia. Local sim is the way to go with Boostmobile