BOOST MOBILE HELP

Support Article

How to use Apple Pay?

Apple pay is making it easier to make purchases from your iPhone or Apple Watch. Make everyday purchases in stores, in-apps and on participating websites in ways simpler and safer than using your actual card.

So can I use Apple Pay?

There are a few things to check to ensure you are ready for Apple Pay.

• Is your bank / financial provider supporting Apple Pay? Check out the list of available providers here
  • Is your Apple Device compatible? Apple Pay works on iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and the Apple Watch.
  • You have the latest version of iOS on your device. Simply head to Settings > General > Software Update

How do I set up Apple Pay?

Does your device meet the above? Great! Simply head to the ‘Wallet’ app on your device and select ‘Add Credit or Debit Card’ and follow the prompts. This will go through a process to ensure everything is compatible for use.

Is Apple Pay Safe?

Apple Pay utilises a number which is specific to your device and a transaction number that is unique to this type of transaction. Your card number is not stored on your device nor are they shared with merchants using Apple Pay. Plus, it’s always handy to have either a pin or Face ID enabled on your device for added protection.

Where can I use Apple Pay?

Simply look for the Apple Pay logo. Generally these can be found at the checkout or on the EFTPOS pad.

Help & supportOther