Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESim for Samsung Galaxy Watch

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Hi,

I got a Samsung Galaxy Watch for Christmas and would like to make use of the LTE functionality. From what I understand an esim is an extension of your mobile plan and Boost doesn't have that feature. I believe Telstra, Vodafone & Optus only have it.

Is this correct? Are there any work arounds? Is Boost likely to get that feature?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: ESim for Samsung Galaxy Watch

Esim is not avilable on Boost.

It is currently available on select Telstra postpaid plans only (not their prepaid plans).

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted
Spectator

@pvandenh wrote:

Esim is not avilable on Boost.

It is currently available on select Telstra postpaid plans only (not their prepaid plans).

Actually - you can use esim on Telstra Pre-Paid.  The general consensus on the crowd support forums is that it depends on who you speak to as to who can actually do it.  So I think it is a communication issue on Telstra's end because it seems that not all reps know that it actually can be done for prepaid users.

However, back to the reason for my visit here today, my wife is with Boost, and since this post, I am still curious to know if Boost have made it into the 21st century and allowed esim for their customers......

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

any one knows if we can use samsung cellular with Boost network?

Thanks