Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default activation is $30 plan

SOLVED
GJ
Rookie (LVL:3)

I bought a $2 sim from Boost online. When I go to activate it, I'm only offered a $30 plan, when all  I want is the $20 plan. How can I get around this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GJ

Re: Default activation is $30 plan

All fixed. Couldn't ring HELP because phone was limited to emergency calls. Went ahead with activation and after pressing on the $30 offer it opened up to recharge with all of the different plans on offer. Pressed on $20 plan and its gone through. Must say its a bit confusing for someone who hasn't changed a service for a decade or so. It would be more logical to start with the plan you choose and then process the activation from that standpoint. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GJ

All fixed. Couldn't ring HELP because phone was limited to emergency calls. Went ahead with activation and after pressing on the $30 offer it opened up to recharge with all of the different plans on offer. Pressed on $20 plan and its gone through. Must say its a bit confusing for someone who hasn't changed a service for a decade or so. It would be more logical to start with the plan you choose and then process the activation from that standpoint. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Spectator

Yes it is $$30 plan