Did you mean: 

Default activation is $30 plan

SOLVED
Highlighted
GJ
Rookie (LVL:3)

I bought a $2 sim from Boost online. When I go to activate it, I'm only offered a $30 plan, when all  I want is the $20 plan. How can I get around this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GJ

Re: Default activation is $30 plan

All fixed. Couldn't ring HELP because phone was limited to emergency calls. Went ahead with activation and after pressing on the $30 offer it opened up to recharge with all of the different plans on offer. Pressed on $20 plan and its gone through. Must say its a bit confusing for someone who hasn't changed a service for a decade or so. It would be more logical to start with the plan you choose and then process the activation from that standpoint. 

2 REPLIES 2
GJ

All fixed. Couldn't ring HELP because phone was limited to emergency calls. Went ahead with activation and after pressing on the $30 offer it opened up to recharge with all of the different plans on offer. Pressed on $20 plan and its gone through. Must say its a bit confusing for someone who hasn't changed a service for a decade or so. It would be more logical to start with the plan you choose and then process the activation from that standpoint. 

Spectator

Yes it is $$30 plan