Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you believe it takes Telstra almost 2 weeks to produce an unlocking code for a Samsung phone???

Can you believe it takes Telstra almost 2 weeks to produce an unlocking code for a Samsung phone???

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

Sick of bad Telstra reception, last week I changed to Optus.  ON April 13 I rang Telstra, paid the $25 to get the unlock code, entered it EXACTLY but the phone response said invalid.  I rang Telstra back, the "consultant" said she unlocks Samsung J2 frequently with this code so instructed me to enter it again which I did, EXACTLY the same as before and as instructed this time.  Response was again invalid and that I need a subset unlock code.  I rang Telstra again and was told to ring Samsung.  Samsung said it was up to Telstra to provide the subset unlock code.  I rang Telstra again, they put me on hold and then said the "Subset unlock code team" was on holidays!!!!!!   I said surely not but was assured that was the case and was given REF INT 1/1119888191923 saying someone would contact me in a few days.  No they did not.  I rang 5 days later and was told the "Subset unlock code team" may be back at work tomorrow but it would take up to one additional week for them to contact Samsung and ring me with the code.   This is so stupid...how does Telstra stay in business???!!!   The consultant wasn't able to give the remotest hint as to why the code wasn't on their system, even though she said they unlock many Samsung J2 phones. UNBELIEVABLE...dealing with a bunch of idiots.  Not the call centre consultants so much but the Telstra employees higher up and higher paid who do not equip the call centres with correct info.