Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not contact boost!!!

Can not contact boost!!!

Dallaspwll
Amateur (LVL:1)

Can not contact boost!!!

All I want to do is order a BLANK sim but had to register an account on this site bc I can't seem to find or talk to anyone!

How can I ring or a direct link to chat with someone to order a blank sim please.

5 REPLIES 5
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Can not contact boost!!!

For live chat, head to https://boost.com.au/get-help/ and under the tile called "Need some help" there is a orange button that says "Message us".

Note : You may need to disable any adblocker on your browser if the orange button doesn't appear on the page

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

Rob2
Rookie (LVL:3)

Except no-one responds!! I've send three messages over the last 3 days and had nothing back! I am trying to port away from Boost but something has gone wrong at the Boost end but can't speak to anyone to find out what! Very frustrating.

Rob2

And when I get the lovely "Simo" because he's a Bot he thinks I want to port to Boost!!

I just need to speak to someone to find out what has gone wrong!

wee_pierre

The problem is that you cannot access any sort of online help via the web page like you could with the old chat. It seems  that the only help access is via the app which is a great idea unless as part of the trouble shooting process is to swith the device off and on again! HELLO! BOOST! Seems boost does not want to be contacted on tech issues anymore.

wee_pierre

Yes mate good luck with that!