Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Boost Mobile send voice mail messages as MMS?

SOLVED
Rookie (LVL:3)

Hi,

I'm on the Optus network at the moment but are thinking of switching to Boost mobile.

On the Optus network they have the option of sending voicemail messages to your phone as MMS messages, so you don't need to call the voicemail phone number to check what the message is.

They also had a service which used text to speech to automatically transcribe voice mail messages and send them to your phone via SMS.

Does Boost mobile have similar services?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Can Boost Mobile send voice mail messages as MMS?

HI Khronos, 

Boost certainly supports Voice2Text and Messagebank however does not support sending MMS messages with your voicemail messaged to your device. 

Porting your number across to Boost Mobile service is easy.
When activating your SIM, simply select the “Bring my phone number” tab. Fill in your details and we’ll sort it out with your previous provider.

Your number should be active on Boost Mobile within 4 to 24 hours after activating.  If you make a request outside business hours, including Sundays and public holidays, we’ll process it on the next business day. You can still use the number with your previous provider until the switch to us is complete.

Regards - 

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Community Manager

HI Khronos, 

Boost certainly supports Voice2Text and Messagebank however does not support sending MMS messages with your voicemail messaged to your device. 

Porting your number across to Boost Mobile service is easy.
When activating your SIM, simply select the “Bring my phone number” tab. Fill in your details and we’ll sort it out with your previous provider.

Your number should be active on Boost Mobile within 4 to 24 hours after activating.  If you make a request outside business hours, including Sundays and public holidays, we’ll process it on the next business day. You can still use the number with your previous provider until the switch to us is complete.

Regards - 

Rookie (LVL:3)

Hi Tommy,

I just signed up. Thank you so much for your help! =)

All the best,
David
Spectator

Hi,

If this is not a feature then why have i been switched from normal voicemail to now receiving audio files in text messages???

I actually never asked for this change and no one seems to be able to change it back to just normal voicemail?

Regards

Aaron

Tags (1)