Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call is getting disconnected after 2 mins

Highlighted
Spectator

Both me and wife using boost sim. For both of us, the calls are getting disconnected at 2:00 mins. What is the reason for this? 

I am using iPhone 7 and wife is using iPhone 6S. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: Call is getting disconnected after 2 mins

That issue sounds odd. I have not experieinced it.

Maybe reach out to Boost support directly and see what their suggestion is (faulty sim maybe)..

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Me too! It is driving me nuts. Only certain numbers fail, and it is repeatable and predictable. 80% of the numbers called or recieved fail - hangup in exactly 2 minutes. I thought it was carrier related - no, the other end can be Telstra, Optus, landlines whatever. The numbers that do work always work. I tried switching to 3G, turned wifi calling off - no joy. I run an iphone 11 with 13.3.1 software, It started happening around Monday - not long after the software update and so I thought that was the cause but nobody is reporting it on the Apple forum. Seems quite mysterious. I am in Adelaide in case that is relevant.

Highlighted
Spectator

Try removing SIM and putting it back in. Worked with my wife’s iPhone.
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Not sure if that was the solution but it does seem to have resolved.