cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boost Anytime Plus™ Plan Refresh

Community Manager

We’re making our Boost Anytime Plus™ Plan even better value, with more data when you recharge, a data bonus, permanent changes to international talk and text inclusions, and the all-new $70 52GB recharge!

More data with every recharge

From 30th October 2018, we’re increasing data inclusions on the $30, $40 and $50 recharge:

Every $30 recharge will now include 12GB data.

Every $40 recharge will now include 22GB data.

Every $50 recharge will now include 32GB data.

PLUS: You’ll get even more data!

New Boost Anytime Plus customers and customers that move from Boost Unlimited® or Boost Unlimited Plus™ to Boost Anytime Plus will receive a bonus 23GB on the first five $30+ recharges.

(First recharge must be made before 25 February 2019 and the remaining four recharges must be made by 30 June 2019.)

More international talk and text – for good!

We know that you care about your international call and text inclusions, so you can get in touch with family and friends in eligible destinations overseas.

We refreshed the Boost Anytime Plus plan in July to give you more of the international inclusions that matter, and now we’re making these inclusions permanent! That means you get to keep:

On $30 recharges: UNLTD® IDD calls to 10 eligible destinations + 100 mins to 40 eligible destinations + 100 text to 50 eligible destinations*

On $40 and $50 recharges: UNLTD IDD calls to 15 eligible destinations + 100 mins to 35 eligible destinations + 100 texts to 50 eligible destinations*

* Visit www.boost.com.au/international to view eligible international destinations.

Introducing the NEW $70 52GB Boost Anytime Plus recharge!

The more data, the better. We know that data is important to you, so we designed the new $70 52GB Boost Anytime Plus recharge to help you stay in touch and keep doing the things you love.

The new $70 recharge includes:

• 50GB of data
  • Unlimited standard calls from Australia to 20 select overseas destinations
  • 100 mins standard calls to 30 select destinations
  • 100 standard text to 50 select destinations. All for use in Australia within 28 days.

FAQ

How do I get a bonus 23GB on my first five $30+ recharges on Boost Anytime Plus™?

The bonus data offer is available to:

• New Boost Anytime Plus customers
  • Boost customers that are on one of our old plans (Boost Unlimited® or Boost Unlimited Plus™) that move to Boost Anytime Plus from 30 October

To get the bonus data, all you have to do is make a $30+ recharge by 25 February 2019. You have until 30 June 2019 to make the remaining four $30+ recharges.

I’ve activated on a $30/$40/$50 SIM starter kit, do I get a bonus 3GB when I activate?

Yes, when you activate on a $30/$40/$50 SIM starter kit before 25 February 2019, you will get the bonus 23GB on activation. This will count as your first recharge. You have until 30 June 2019 to make the remaining four $30+ recharges to get the bonus 23GB on each recharge.

Does my bonus 3GB rollover?

Yes, your bonus 23GB will rollover to your next recharge when you recharge $30+ before expiry.

What are the changes to Boost Anytime Plus™?

We have permanently increased the data inclusions and our standard international call and text inclusions to our $30, $40 and $50 plans.

On the $30 recharges, you’ll get 12GB data and unlimited standard international calls to 10 select destinations plus 100 mins to standard numbers in 40 select destinations and 100 standard international texts to 50 select destinations.

On $40 recharges, you’ll get 22GB data and unlimited standard international calls to 15 select destinations plus 100 mins to standard numbers in 35 select destinations and 100 standard international texts to 50 select destinations.

On $50 recharges, you’ll get 32GB data and unlimited standard international calls to 15 select destinations plus 100 mins to standard numbers in 35 select destinations and 100 standard international texts to 50 select destinations.

On $70 recharges, you’ll get 52GB data and unlimited standard international calls to 20 destinations plus 100 mins to standard numbers in 30 destinations and 100 standard international texts to 50 destinations.

Data and local call and text inclusions will remain the same. All these inclusions on Boost Anytime Plus are to be used in Australia within 28 days.

What destinations can I call and text on Boost Anytime Plus from Australia?

If you recharge $30 you get: 

• Unlimited standard IDD to 10 select destinations (New Zealand, United Kingdom, USA, China, Canada, Germany, Malaysia, Ireland, Vietnam, Brazil)
  • 100 mins to standard numbers in 40 select destinations (American Samoa, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungry, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Laos, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Mongolia, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovak Republic, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand)
  • 100 standard international texts to all 50 select destinations listed above.

If you recharge $40 or $50 you get:

• Unlimited standard IDD to 15 select destinations (New Zealand, United Kingdom, USA, China, Canada, Germany, Malaysia, Ireland, Indonesia, France, Thailand, South Korea, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Brazil)
  • 100 mins to standard numbers in 35 select destinations (American Samoa, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Guam, Hungry, Iceland, India, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Laos, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Mongolia, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovak Republic, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan)
  • 100 standard international destinations to all 50 select destinations listed above.

If you recharge $70 you get:

• Unlimited standard IDD to 20 select destinations (New Zealand, United Kingdom, USA, china, Canada, Germany, Malaysia, Ireland, Indonesia, France, Thailand, South Korea, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore)
  • 100 mins to standard numbers in 30 select destinations (America Samoa, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, India, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Mongolia, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Slovak Republic, South Africa, Spain, Sweden)
  • 100 standard international texts to all 50 select destinations listed above.

Do I need to do anything to get these inclusions? Do I have to pay more?

If you’re on Boost Anytime Plus™ you do not need to do anything – the data and international call and text inclusions will automatically be included on your next recharge. If you are on Boost UNLTD® or Boost UNTLD Plus™ you’ll need to switch offers to Boost Anytime Plus™ to get these inclusions.  

How do I know what offer I’m on?

1. Open your favourite recharge option
    • Boost Mobile App (available for Android and iPhone)
    • boost.com.au (from your phone’s browser)
    • dial #111#
  1. Go to “My offer”
  • If it says Boost UNLTD® or Boost UNTLD Plus™ you are on our old offer. If you would like to change to the new offer simply select “Change offer” and follow the prompts. If it says Boost Anytime Plus™ you are on our current offer and you don’t need to change to get the new inclusions.

If I switch to Boost Anytime Plus to receive the new IDD inclusions, can I switch back to my old offer in the future?

If you switch to Boost Anytime Plus™ you will not be able to switch back to your old offer and you will forfeit your current inclusions.

The new IDD inclusions on the Boost Anytime Plus™ plan doesn’t appeal to me; can I stay on my existing offer?

Yes, you can stay on your existing offer and recharge as normal.

How much do international calls cost on Boost Anytime Plus™?

If you recharge $30, this will include unlimited standard international calls to 10 select destinations and 100 minutes to standard numbers in 40 select destinations.

If you recharge $40 or $50, this will include unlimited standard international calls to 15 select destinations and 100 minutes to standard numbers in 35 select destinations.

If you recharge $70, this will include unlimited standard international calls to 20 select destinations and 100 minutes to standard numbers in 30 select destinations.

A full list of included destinations if you recharge $30, $40, $50 or $70 can be found here.  All recharge inclusions to be used in Australia within 28 days.

If you recharge $10 or $20 you will need to purchase a $15 Add-On, which gives you unlimited standard international calls from Australia to 10 select destinations. To use your $15 Add-On, you must be within your credit expiry date of your Boost Anytime Plus™ recharge. A list of included destinations for the $15 Add-On can be found here.

As a Boost Anytime Plus™ customer, what if I want to call a country that is not included in a $30+ recharge?

If you want to call a destination not covered by a $30+ recharge you will need to purchase a $15 Add-On, which will give you $15 credit that can be used at standard rates on international calls and text from Australia to standard numbers in those other destinations. Click here to view international rates for calls and text overseas from Australia.

You can purchase a $15 Add-On by selecting the $15 Add-On recharge option in the Boost Mobile App, online at recharge.boost.com.au or by dialling #111#. To receive the inclusions of the $15 Add-On you need to be on the Boost Anytime Plus™ offer. To use your Add-On, you must be within your credit expiry date of your Boost Anytime Plus™ recharge.

How do I use my phone overseas on Boost Anytime Plus™?

International roaming is active for all Boost customers (unless you have previously turned it off by contacting customer support). 

To make or receive calls and SMS while overseas, you’ll need to:

• Ensure international roaming is turned on; and
  • Top up your existing recharge with a $5 Add-On

The Add-On comes with $5 included credit that can be used towards calls and texts while roaming. Data roaming is not available with the Boost Anytime Plus™ offer. International roaming rates are higher than rates within Australia. Standard rates include:

• Send SMS – 65c
  • Receive SMS – Free

Roaming is available in most destinations commonly visited from Australia. Check call rates for the country you’re visiting here. Your $5 Add-On is valid with an active $10, $20, $30, $40, $50 or $70 Boost Anytime Plus™ recharge for 28 days.

Things you need to know:

Boost offers 3G and 4G services. Outside of 4G coverage areas your device will automatically switch to 3G and speeds will be less.

For new Boost Anytime Plus™ customers only who activate or swap to Boost Anytime Plus from 30 October 2018. First recharge by 25 February 2019, with remaining recharges by 30 June 2019.

^On $30+ recharges rollover unused data to use within your next recharge when you recharge $30+

*UNLTD® Calls and Texts excludes calls and text to international numbers, satellite and premium numbers (e.g.19xx numbers), operator assisted calls (most 12xx numbers) and all use overseas. Service provided by Telstra Corporation Ltd ABN 33 051 775 556. For personal use only, Telstra FairPlay Policy applies.