Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOOST REFUSING TO FOLLOW COMPLAINTS PROCESS OMBUDSMAN MENTIONS i NEED TO FOLLOW WHAT DO i DO??

BOOST REFUSING TO FOLLOW COMPLAINTS PROCESS OMBUDSMAN MENTIONS i NEED TO FOLLOW WHAT DO i DO??

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Hello

I have gone to live chat in which they asked all my personal information and then started typing and didn't respond for 45 minutes. 

I have gone to call boost I have chosen the technical support option then the option relating to my problem and it says we have sent you a link where you can chat to our employees but the employees read the messages and then ask you for your information then don't respond. I was in a live chat for over an hour and waited 45 minutes after giving personal information had sent over ten more messages and did not receive any form of response. 

I can't contact boost over the phone and the live chat does not respond after you give them your personal information.. what can I do?   The ombudsman says the phone companies have to follow a set complaint process but I can't even tell them what my issue is in the first place to make a complaint. 

Is my only option to just send transcripts and call logs to ombudsman? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: BOOST REFUSING TO FOLLOW COMPLAINTS PROCESS OMBUDSMAN MENTIONS i NEED TO FOLLOW WHAT DO i DO??

And before I get the short staffed because of covid answer.. the system automatically says there are no people to answer the chat, this person answered the chat and responded then ignored. 

Highlighted

Re: BOOST REFUSING TO FOLLOW COMPLAINTS PROCESS OMBUDSMAN MENTIONS i NEED TO FOLLOW WHAT DO i DO??

I feel your pain. I was in a chat session with them a couple of nights ago. Firstly I was amazed that I actually got to chat to someone, but that soon turned to frustration and despair after an hour and a half of answering pointless repetitive questions, they stopped responding. Without doubt, the WORST support department ever!