Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Time

Activation Time

pulkit_khanna
Amateur (LVL:1)

Activation Time

Hi Team,

Can you please advise on the activation time. It has been 5 days since i have raised the Port request, and as per the confirmation from your team the request has been accepted by my current service provider on the same day. Not sure what you guys are doing to port the no.

My next bill cycle has been started from today and even if you port the no. today  or tomorrow i have to pay for this bill cycle as well. 

This is highly disappointed. I have been calling every day to follow up on this and gets the same response that the backend team is working on this and they have SLA of 24-48 Hrs which had already passed. This is such a bad start now i am thinking of staying with my current provider only.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Activation Time

Please note that this is a community forum, and is largely only monitored by fellow customers. We do not work for Boost.

A few customers have noted some delays surrounding porting, but only Boost support team directly can help solve these.

I suggest you continue to follow up with the Boost support team,

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.