Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40/28 Day Sim + App questions

SOLVED
Rookie (LVL:3)

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year, everyone!

I have a $40/28 Day Sim which is currently on Sale again for $15 for the first 3 recharges. It gives me 30GB of Data + 25GB of Bonus if recharged before the expiry date. 

It would be really appreciated if you could help out with my following questions. I have contacted Boost but got my question 3 incorrectly addressed and lost my confidence in their attempts to address my first 2 questions:

1. Would all unused data including the standard and bonus data be rolled over to the next cycle as well as the future cycles?  

2. Is this possible to roll all the unused data to a yearly sim?

3. Would you take screen shots of the data usage history if the usage total isn't shown on App and Desktop?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Founder

Re: $40/28 Day Sim + App questions

1. Only the standard data rolls over to the next 28 day cycle (it is then relabeled as "Rollover data"). From there the rollover data balance gets used first, and after that next 28 days, it is gone. It isn't like an ongoing "data bank".

2. No. Yearly plans are not applicable to rollover data. Rollover only applies to the 28 day plans.

3. I am not sure I understand what that one is. Are you wanting a screenshot of something?

As for the promo offer, it is only $15 for the sim pack (which includes the first month).

Month 1 (with the sim) will cost $15, with 30GB standard data plus 25GB bonus data.

Month 2 recharge will cost $40, with 30GB standard data plus 25GB bonus data.

Month 3 recharge will cost $40, with 30GB standard data plus 25GB bonus data.

Month 4 recharge onwards will cost $40, with 30GB standard data.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Founder

1. Only the standard data rolls over to the next 28 day cycle (it is then relabeled as "Rollover data"). From there the rollover data balance gets used first, and after that next 28 days, it is gone. It isn't like an ongoing "data bank".

2. No. Yearly plans are not applicable to rollover data. Rollover only applies to the 28 day plans.

3. I am not sure I understand what that one is. Are you wanting a screenshot of something?

As for the promo offer, it is only $15 for the sim pack (which includes the first month).

Month 1 (with the sim) will cost $15, with 30GB standard data plus 25GB bonus data.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

View solution in original post

Rookie (LVL:3)

@pvandenh wrote:

Thanks very much really appreciate your help because I have been given all the information wrong from the Customer Support.

For question 3 I was meant to say that there is no way to track my total usage. The daily usages in Usage History only show my usages in the past few days.