Beever
CORY

My Account

Hi all

Anyone else having trouble accessing m.telstra.com/boost (care.boost.com.au)?

For the past four or so hours I've been receiving a "server not responding" error message and I've passed the information on to both Telstra and Boost.

CORY
Peeper
maureenrose

Re: My Account

I also have had trouble accessng Boost account and connecting to Internet and making and receiving calls. i called Boost and then Telstra tech support this morning and have been on the phone for ages. Finally have connections again but Internet is amazingly slow. Telstra said it's the area I'm in, but I've had no trouble until this week, and my partner who is with Boost and Telstra has no problems at all with connections. i don't understand why suddenly my internet connection is so slow, and why the settings on my phone changed so I couldn't get calls (they rang but when i answered they cut out straight away before I could talk).

Any advice why this happened? Telstra are still looking into the slow connection and saying "perhaps low area" but my partner lives with me and is not having this toruble. He is also with Boost/Telstra. 

Community Founder
Glenn

I was having trouble accessing Boost Care as well, it seems to be working fine again today.
Beever
CORY

According to Telstra Tech Support, they were working on the My Account portal. I suggested that perhaps they could inform customers via this website and boost.com.au of outages caused by the carrier to save customer service from dealing with calls on such things.

I contacted Boost and Telstra via Twitter. I received no response from Boost and Telstra seemed to think perhaps I meant the Telstra mobile version of Telstra.com.au even though I thought I was quite clear, even providing the URL (m.telstra.com/boost) didn't seem to alert them to the fact I wasn't talking about the mobile site portal.

So I called Boost, the CSR transferred me to the Tech Support Dept who (after nearly 45 minutes on the phone - mind you my call was answered within one minute) told me that the Boost My Account portal was being upgraded. Unless it's adding the ability to recharge via credit card directly my m.telstra.com/boost, I can't see any obvious changes.

But as noted, it's back to normal now.

I should also point out, I never had any web browsing, calling or SMS/MMS issues, for me it was just My Account.

CORY
Community Founder
Glenn

You have too much time on your hands Corey...